Overview of Express Bus Service in Singapore
Introduction of Express Bus services from Singapore to and fro Malaysia
Every year there millions of people travelling from Singapore to and fro Malaysia by land especially by express bus / coach.
The term "coach" basically means a higher quality bus. But in Malaysia the term "express bus" is being more widely used whereas,
in Singapore, the term "coach" is more commonly used.
Singapore-Expressbus.com would like
to introduce all the express bus companies and express bus terminals located in Singapore. The most regular places
to board buses to Malaysia is at Golden Mile Complex or Golden Mile Tower. However there are a lot more express bus terminal scattered around Singapore.
There are many different bus companies in Singapore such as Konsortium Express, Sri Maju, Nice, Transnasional, Grassland Express, Five Stars, Transtar. You can easily buy all the bus tickets from Golden Mile / Beach Road areas to any parts of Malaysia such as bus tickets from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur (KL), coach from Singapore to Malacca and so on. Travelers can also buy their bus ticket from other parts of Singapore as shown in the map below. However to ease and give the best to our consumers, Easibook.com came up the with the integrated bus ticketing website that has all the varios bus companies tickets being sold simultaneously at one platform that provides trips within Singapore & Malaysia.
Bus Terminal Locations
Please Note: The schedule and fares stated by Singapore-Expressbus.com only serves as a guide. The alteration of fares and time schedules are at the preference of the bus/coach operators. Therefore, it's durably advisable to contact the bus operators for most updated information.
View Singapore Coach Companies 2012 in a larger map
5 Reasons Why You Should Take Express Buses From Singapore to and fro Malaysia
Besides having various options of transport from Singapore to and fro Malaysia, express bus still remains one of the most popular means of transport, simply because:
- Express bus nowadays are more comfortable. There are so many high-deck bus, 18-seater bus, super VIP buses 27 seaters with spacious seats and large seating space between the front rows and your seats. You can slant your seats to almost 70 degree, where as you can do the same in an airplane (unless it's a 1st class seat).
- Express bus tickets are much cheaper compared to plane tickets as there's no tax. Imagine taking a bus from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur; it only costs you less than S$30.
- Overall traveling times are almost incomparable as one have to check in 2 hours earlier prior to departure and the traveling distance from airport is usually much further than from bus station to one's destination.
- Buses usually have a higher frequency of departure. For instance, there are hundreds of departure per day from Singapore to and fro Malaysia.
- Online booking of express bus tickets are everywhere nowadays and almost every express bus company has their tickets sold online here.
There are various express bus companies offering in-bus entertainment, meaningpassenger are able to watch movie, play games even serve internet in the bus while traveling to KL and other destinations. Food is also provided in some buses. Thus shows that the service provided by these coach companies are almost comparable to the 1st class seats in an air plane.
To ease customer in going to different websites to compare buses and tickets, one may just log on to this well-known Singapore integrated express bus tickets website known as http://www.easibook.com to compare different companies' tickets in one website and book the tickets online at a cheaper price me.
Some tips and guidance
Here are some tips and guidance on choosing the preferred express bus service: